Solar thermal heating is an ideal solution for heating a swimming pool as it is both efficient and cheaper to run than conventional energy sources like electricity, oil and LPG. A solar thermal heating system that is integrated into a swimming pool can meet up to 80% of your pool’s heating and energy requirements. The solar thermal system that is used to heat swimming pools operates in a very similar way to a solar thermal system that would be installed in a house or commercial premises.
• Individual tube design allows for expansion and contraction, eliminating cracks.
• One-piece “over-molded” construction
• No moisture build-up under the collectors.
• Innovative mounting hardware eliminates
need for radiator hose, metal clamps, &
multiple straps across the collectors.
• Low collector head loss rate reduces pump