The Powerlink Compact Pressurized Solar Water Heater has a closed type tank and normal working pressure of 6 bar, so it can be connected directly to the city water mains. It relieves pressure automatically, when it builds up to more than 6 bar inside the tank. Water is heated rapidly by heat pipe which transfers heat energy into the tank. This model can heat water much faster than non-pressurized and pre-heated models. The pressure of this model is determined by the pressure of the tap water.
• Inner tank: SUS 304-2B/1.2mm, Φ360mm
• Outer tank: Galvanized steel/0.41 mm, Φ460mm
• Insulation Layer: high density polyurethane foam 50mm
• Vacuum tube: 58*1800mm/SS-CU-ALN
• Bracket: Galvanized steel 1.5mm with 27/30/38/45 degree installing angle.
• Electrical heating connection(inch): ¾ or 1¼
• Water connection (inch): ½ or ¾
• NOTE: All the systems are available for the customization